AutoCopter® Inspection solutions carry BOTH Thermal video cameras w/ zoom and snapshot capability and HD color video camera w/ snapshot capability. Live video is streamed live to the ground control station.
- Provide up-close visuals while recording data on the camera for future reference.
- Look up, look straight ahead, or look down - recording data at the same time
- Dramatic reduction in inspection costs
- Live feed to ground control station - crews remain on the ground but can inspect in real time
- Thermal imagery highlights temperature differences of structures with hotspots, cracks, or fault lines.
- Replace full sized helicopters with AutoCopter® Inspector solutions
- Maneuverability - get in close, hover in place, detect problems (insulator cracks, excess heat, corrosion and degradation of conductors and splices)
- Quick deployment and easy to use
- Inspect: Transmission Wire, Wind Turbines, Bridges, Buildings, Pipelines, Herds of Cattle, Horses and/or sheep, search and rescue
- AutoCopter® began building UAV solutions in 2009
- All units assembled and tested in North Carolina
- Units flying in USA, Europe, Russia, Canada, and soon Australia